Amenities at a glance
- Washing Machine
- Tumble dryer
- Woodburning Stove
- (Nb. There is no WiFi at Keeper’s Cottage)
A very pretty brick and flint cottage nestled in a little wood. Keeper’s Cottage has a cosy wood burning stove perfect for snuggling up in front of after a busy day exploring. It also has a beautiful blooming garden where you can enjoy your morning cup of tea or coffee – what a wonderful way to start the day! Pheasants, partridges, hares, deer and guinea fowl often wander past, the wildlife love this peaceful woodland location too.
- All on the ground floor.
- Low doorways throughout.
- Living room: With wood burner, 19″ Freeview TV and tiled floor.
- Kitchen/dining room: With electric oven, electric hob, microwave, fridge, dishwasher and tiled floor.
- Larder: With freezer.
- Bedroom 1: With kingsize bed.
- Bedroom 2: With twin beds which can be made into a kingsize bed.
- Bedroom 3: With twin beds.
- All of the beds will be made up with quality bed linen, ready on arrival. We want to help you have the best sleep whilst you’re here!
- Bathroom: With a bath and separate shower and toilet.
- OUTSIDE – There is a private garden with a seating area.