Amenities at a glance
- Satellite TV
- Shared tennis court
Blissful country peace is at hand! This large apartment (part of the original Edwardian hall) is comfortable and cosy with stunning views, you might even spot a marsh harrier from the kitchen window. Sleeping up to 4 guests in 2 bedrooms, it is perfect for a small family or two couples on holiday together. You can bring the dog too! You’ll love exploring the estate and local coastline whilst you’re here.
- Upper Wing is all on the second floor. (There are sloping ceilings in some rooms).
- Living room: With 40’’ Freeview TV, DVD player, and bluetooth speaker.
- Kitchen/dining room: With electric oven, electric hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer and wooden floor.
- Bedroom 1: With kingsize bed, Freeview TV and en-suite with shower cubicle and toilet.
- Bedroom 2: With zip and link twin beds (can be super kingsize on request).
- All of the beds will be made up with quality bed linen, ready on arrival. We want to help you have the best sleep whilst you’re here!
- Bathroom: With shower over bath, toilet and heated towel rail.