Amenities at a glance
- Wood burner
- Washing Machine
- Freeview TV
- Gin Bar
- Open Fire
- Hot Tub
- Gas BBQ
- Private Parking For Up To Five Cars
- Shared Tennis Court
Completely refurbished in 2019, this is country living at its most luxurious. From the moment you arrive to local honey, milk, bread and jam and freshly laid eggs, this property will remind you why there is no-where in the world like a grand English country house.
Guests at Gresham Hall have their own private hot tub to relax in as well. So you can relax and gaze out across acres of glorious countryside, whatever the weather.
- Entrance hall: With wood burner.
- Living room: With open fire, 50’’ Freeview TV and DVD player.
- Dining room: With wooden floor.
- Kitchen/dining room: With breakfast area, oil-fired Aga, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer.
- Bar area.
- Bedroom 1: With zip and link super kingsize bed (can be twin beds on request), Freeview TV and French doors leading to garden.
- Shower room: With shower cubicle, toilet and heated towel rail.
Bedroom 2: With a four poster super kingsize bed, Freeview TV and en-suite with shower over bath, toilet and heated towel rail.
Bedroom 3: With zip and link super kingsize bed (can be twin beds on request), Freeview TV and en-suite with shower cubicle, toilet and heated towel rail.
Bedroom 4: With kingsize bed, Freeview TV and en-suite with slipper bath, shower cubicle and toilet (also accessed from landing).
Bedroom 5: With kingsize bed, Freeview TV and en-suite with shower cubicle, toilet and heated towel rail.
All of the beds will be made up with quality bed linen, ready on arrival. We want to help you have the best sleep whilst you’re here!
There is a private seating area with a gas BBQ and a hot tub with glorious views of the surrounding countryside. If you want to challenge your fellow guests, there’s garden games and a croquet set. Plus you’ll have use of a shared tennis court on the grounds.