Amenities at a glance
- Underfloor Heating
- Washing machine
- Enclosed terrace with outdoor seating
- Parking Onsite
Field barn is a beautiful converted brick and flint barn, with spacious and luxurious accommodation and stunning views! Hares and partridges may greet you along the road as you arrive. It’s ideal for family holidays or spending quality time away with some friends. Idyllically located close to the Norfolk coast, this makes the ideal rural retreat.
- Field Barn is all on the ground floor.
- Living room: With original oak beams, wooden floor and patio doors leading to courtyard – ideal when little ones want to play outside. There’s a 40” Freeview TV, DVD player so you can relax after a busy day exploring the area and watch a movie.
3 steps lead up to …
- Kitchen/dining room: Fully equipped with everything you’ll need to cater for your family and friends during your holiday. With an electric oven, electric hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1: Has a king-size bed with an en-suite with shower over bath and toilet. Patio doors lead out to the courtyard.
- Bedroom 2: With twin beds and patio doors leading on to the courtyard.
- Bedroom 3: With twin beds and patio doors leading on to the courtyard.
- All of the beds will be made up with quality bed linen, ready on arrival. We want to help you have the best sleep whilst you’re here!
- Shower room: With shower cubicle and toilet.
- Separate toilet.
- Outside area: There’s a patio and barbecue with garden furniture. Maybe you’ll sit outside to enjoy your morning coffee as you plan the day ahead? Or you could spend warm evenings dining al fresco and relaxing with your favourite tipple in hand as you plan your next day of adventures.